Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Return

Sunday,February 12th, 2012

That's right folks, I'm returning to the blogosphere (hate that word), with the posting and the writing and the pretending that millions of people are reading and hanging on my every word.I know there are only a few of you that browse though the site every now and then, well probably not much for the past year and half, due to a lack of updates on my part(Whoops, my bad). I will being this site a outlet for creativity, ramblings, reviews and anything else I want to put up, cause it's my blog and you can't do anything to stop me. Sorry, got a little belligerent there, won't happen again (ok I can't promise that, but I'll try). Well I've got a list of ideas for comics, other creative projects, and a photo class that should provide me with enough material to update the blog twice a week or so but I'm not committing to any two specific "update days", but there should be a good stream of content coming your way, so spread the word.

before I go, here is a link to my Flikr,( http://www.flickr.com/photos/bschoneberger/ ), photos that are not posted in the blog will be put there, or if I'm just to lazy to embed the photos in the post, that's where they will be.

now go forth an spread my word.

Brian

1 comment: